Wednesday, July 30, 2008

missing my cupcakes

Been 5 days away with my cupcakes.. The time they saw me, my cupcake yndee shouted "nanayyyyy" she gave me a hug. Same with my cupcake Nathan.. Unlike before whenever we get back from out of town trip parang wala lang.. Maybe because they are grown ups now...

So touching to hear my cupcakes saying that they missed me so much...
But I also need quality time with my honeypie.. I really wanted to take my cupcakes with this trip but since this is our anniversary and MUST also have a time together alone with honeypie...

Some might say corny.... Some might raise their eyebrows on me... I love my cupcakes and I love my honeypie... Both of them is very special to my heart... Both have a different place in my heart.. Though I enjoyed the trip, there's still in me saying that I missed these two cupcakes of my life...

No comments: