Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fear

At a very young age my mom died because of cancer. My grandma died also because of Leukemia. My grandfather died because of cancer also. Now I have my own family, 2 kids and my husband. They are my life. And I'm afraid to leave them so soon. I don't have cancer and I can say that I'm healthy and I'm trying to have a healthy and balance life. But who knows. This life is not ours to decide. I'm always praying to HIM to give me more time to enjoy my days with my love ones and friends. I know some of my friends know this.. PARANOID ako whenever I'm not feeling well. Every time I heard someone died because of cancer, there's something inside me telling I might get sick and die. I know it's weird. But I can't help it. That's why one of my motto ( parang slam book ) Seize the day and live your life to the fullest. Every night even though Honeypie and cupcakes are sleeping I always whisper to them "I love you!". Don't forget to say I love you to your love ones until you have time. Because when you're gone though you love them so much they can't hear you even when you're shouting.....


No comments: