Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm a PIMP

having a sleepless boring saturday night so I decided to sit down in front of my desktop and start googling around. Was supposed to upload and edit my so so late pictures when I accidentally read Rochelle's blog. I saw from her blog about - PIMP.

check yours!

APRIL = PIMP

APRIL means that you're really good looking. Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Shy towards opposite sex. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Everyone loves to be around you. You always attract attention. You are definately the sexiest and good looking of them all. You know how to get what you want. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves travelling. Dislike being at home. Restless. having many children. Hardworking. High spirited.
Well one of the reason why I am now blogging is because I feel bored! Everybody is sleeping at around 900pm! I want to go to out have some snacks and coffee at Starbucks but who will drive for me and have some chitchat?

No comments: